The feed division regards as Mission, the manufacture of a product with a high standard of quality and stability, with a view to increasing the performance of animal production.
Food Safety Management System | NP EN ISO 22000:2005.
This Standard provides for the implementation of a Food Safety Management System, which specifies the requirements that must be met, so as to guarantee the identification of all expected hazards (associated with production processes and installations), to subsequent definition of the hazards to be monitored, as well as of their mode of control, responsible and associated records, with the ultimate objective of placing safe products on the market.
Compliance with these requirements allows:
- To plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a Food Safety Management System to provide products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the customer;
- Demonstrate compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for food safety;
- Assess customer requirements and demonstrate compliance with mutually agreed upon food safety requirements to improve customer satisfaction;
- Communicate efficiently in matters related to food safety to its suppliers and customers;
- Ensure that it acts in accordance with its Food Safety Policy.
To place meat and meat derivatives in the market which correspond to the consumers' expectations;
- To focus our attention on the consumer, with flexibility of adaptation of products and services to the market's demands;
Continuous innovation of processes, products and services.
- To engage the company's productive activities in the quality chain and customer demand;
- To seek for processes efficacy and efficiency in the quality management system;
- To invest in the employees' training and individual accountability.
The forest of Herdade do Gamoal(Gamoal Farm) has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council A.C. (FSC).
From that moment on, Raporal S.A. may describe the management of its forest area as "FSC Certified", and may commercialize FSC certified products from the certified area.
The APFCertificaForest Stewardship Council
The APFCErtifica Group is a system of forest certification in the scope of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), developed by the Association of the Forest producers of the Municipality of Coruche and Bordering Municipalities, which aims at the certification of its associates forests management.
The collective certification enables forest producers to obtain FSC Certification in more gainful conditions if compared with individual initiative.
This is an innovative action in which the implementation of the APFCErtifica Group's forest manaement system is carried out with the support of the APFC's technical team, and there is only one code of certification..
The annual audits are carried out by an external entity which audits randomly selected farms..
Since 2008 Raporal S.A. has reinforced its market position
Including a process of acquisition or rental of more Animal Farms, both in the pig and cattle rearing, thus demonstrating all its dynamism and competitiveness in this sector. These animal farms have undergone many alterations, namely in terms of organization and control; on each of them there is a technician responsible for its good functioning and maintenance.
Our chief objetive is to control the sanitary conditions and hygiene, the water, pests and diseases, as well as training in the area of Environment and Work Safety for all workers.
There is also waste control and of the residual effluents derived from the Residual Water Treatment Staions that exist on these farms.
The 100% RAPORAL seal ensures that the meat used in the elaboration of each product comes from our own farms, and that the entire production process is totally controlled by us, guaranteeing tradition, quality and rigor, for your total safety.
STEC has a range of Halal-certified products that ensure that its production processes meet the requirements of Halal and are therefore suitable for Muslim consumers.